People have the tendency to celebrate every occasion of their lives and food becomes an indispensable part of such a celebration. Be it your anniversary or your parents’ anniversary, or when you’re planning on proposing marriage to your girlfriend, you envision a fine dining restaurant and plan things meticulously. If you wish to experience the best of everything, then think of the best food you can lay your hands on.
To uncomplicate this task for you, here’s a list of some of the most expensive restaurants in the world, that would allow you to pamper yourself!
- SubliMotion, Spain- This is one of the most expensive restaurants in the world and is located in Ibiza! SubliMotion is a restaurant that guarantees you the finest dining experience since you would be shelling out a whopping 2,000$ per person. Their cuisine is known to be gastro-sensory and their sole purpose is to elicit various emotional experience through their food
- Kitcho, Japan – Located in Kyoto, Japan, Kitcho is a traditional kaiseki restaurant that treats its customer to its other-worldly dining ambiance. It is the perfect melange of tradition and the modern tastes and the award-winning chef, Kunio Tokuoka is the soul of the restaurant. Everything, right from the restaurant’s food to the dining experience is pristine, thus the 600$ per head!
- Ithaa Undersea Restaurant, Maldives – If unusual dining experiences allures you, then the Ithaa Undersea Restaurant has to be on your list. You would be dining under the Indian Ocean and would get to witness the majestic marine life, with beautiful sea creatures and vibrantly colored corals! Getting a reservation would not be an easy task as only 14 guests are allowed at a time. But if you are lucky enough to get a reservation, this would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. P.S, since you can’t spend 320$ per person every time!
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay, London- The fiery chef has his own restaurant in London, and you know it would be something really enthralling and expensive as well. The three-course meal would tickle your taste buds and the dining experience would be something that you would vouch for!
- Masa, New York- Located in the heart of the New York, Masa, founded by renowned chef Masa Takayama, would bring the exotic feel of Japanese cuisine right to your table. You would be treated to the finest of the Japanese shibui at 450 $ per head!
Though these restaurants are very expensive, you owe yourself the right to indulge in such sorts of guilty pleasures at least once in a lifetime. So update your wishlist and go globe-trotting to these fine dining restaurants!