While buying a tablet, it is essential to keep in mind certain things such as the brand, budget, battery life, performance, reviews of the tablet, the post-purchase experience of existing customers, etc. need to be kept in mind. Before you get lost any further with your tablet hunt, we are here to help you select a good one by bringing to you five of the most popular and best tablets.
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch: This one tops the charts of 2017. As its name suggests, the iPad Pro is a 10.5-inch tablet that has one of Apple’s fastest mobile processors. This tablet has a True Tone display in which its sensors adjust the color of the screen to the ambient light around. This one has great audio since it comes loaded with four speakers. And let’s not forget its 12MP camera that makes for some beautiful pictures.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2: A tough competitor to the iPad Pro, this Samsung tablet is nothing short of total value for money. Great for multitasking, this 9.7-inch tablet from Samsung comes with a 32GB internal storage that may be extended up to 128GB. Loaded with an 8MP camera, this Samsung tablet is one of the best tablets of 2017.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4: This tablet works on Windows 10 operating software and comes with a 12.3-inch touch display. It is built to be extremely light, comes in a fan-less design, and runs easily for about 9 long hours. The Microsoft Pro also comes with a stylus that makes life with a touchscreen a lot easier.
- Samsung Tab A: Known for great portability, this tablet from Samsung has a 2GB RAM and an Octa-Core 1.6GHz processor that ensures a smooth performance. Although its memory is about 16GB, its expandable memory may go up to about 200GB, which is pretty good. What makes this Samsung tablet all the more attractive, is its 13-hour long battery life.
- Huawei MediaPad M3: This small and stylish 8.4-inch tablet has an aluminum body and has made a name for its sharp and fast high-definition screen. The best part of this tablet is its Harmon Kardon speakers that make for a great audio experience.