Assurance wireless program is governed by Virgin Mobile and supported by the Federal Universal Fund.
To avail the assurance wireless benefits, one should qualify for their rules. One of their prime rules is that the applicant who applies should be part of public assistance programs or individually managing the household income. Also, one family can avail only one account in the wireless program.
The assurance wireless application form can be accessed online from their website. One can download the form after choosing the applicant location. The form will have general questions to get to know more about the applicant. These include, but are not limited to:
– First, middle, and last names.
– Date and place of birth.
– The last four digits of the applicant’s Social Security number
– Home and office phone number.
– E-mail address.
– Permanent and present address.
– Proof of income and proof of program participation.
– A list of government programs is listed, out of that, all the programs that the applicant is involved in need to be mentioned and noted.
The applicant has to mandatorily provide the proof of yearly income by the government.
Note: The lifetime assistance program can be owned per household only. The form will, however, be in the name of the individual. The form should be submitted by the signature of the applicant by accepting and committing to the information along with an ID card.
Qualification for the Assurance Wireless Lifeline service
There are slight changes of requirement in the verification info which differs from state to state but generally, the qualification for Assurance Wireless Lifeline service happens through the variations which happens based on the public assistance programs or household income. This list comprises the qualification of public assistance records but are not limited to:
– SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
– Medicaid (Medicare is not acceptable)
– SSI Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
– Few more listings which are shown on their website.
The Assurance Wireless program usually requires family details or they identify the applicant’s family members’ income by how you answer the questions (by checking the box). They would need three months statement from:
– Social security benefits
– Veterans benefit statements
– Pay roll from the company where the household members have been working in
– Retirement statement if any same with pension statement.
– Unemployment benefit statement
The applicant is also supposed to provide a copy of State Federal Income Returns Pay roll of the enduring job. Also, general assistance of the eligibility or child support documentation includes of Divorce and Custody.